Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Challenge for You ... Who Is This Man...?


This is just a bit of trivia to see if you are on your toes.  This is the most famous man you have probably never heard of, but you have heard him.  Who is he?  I have a gorgeous fairly nice candle set to award to the first person who can identify him.  No hints, no clues, but I know once you find out who he is, most of you will say, "Oh, right ...! of course...!"

Are you on your toes?  Let's see.

Answer:  This is William Lyman, the narrator of Frontline on PBS.  We have all heard him hundreds of times, he has the most recognizable voice and unrecognizable face.  The blogger known as My Journey got it right.

5 comments:

Anil Anuragi said...

William Lyman!

PhilipH said...

Oh yeah! It's 'im ... that bloke on the telly ... err I mean the bloke on the wireless, err radio. You know! Whassisname ... On the tip of me tongue.

The Bug said...

I have no idea, so I'm leaving a comment so I'll remember to check back to see if anyone else knows :)

Meryl Baer said...

how about Howard Stern without the hair? Whether it is him or not, I bet the real Howard Stern's hair is NOT real, or at least not black anymore - how old is he now?.

Carol E. said...

Oh, I love his voice!! And love Frontline. He's handsome to match his great voice.