"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday." ... Abraham Lincoln
I agree with Abraham Lincoln. We should each learn something new every day, and I definitely learned some things today.
The things I learned today:
1. Never try to run for the bus if you are wearing flip/flop sandals.
2. Be very careful whom you trust with your secrets. Sometimes the people you would least expect, are the ones who will betray your trust.
3. When you water your geraniums, always look to see who may be sitting on the terrace below.
4. Always speak up and ask for what you want. You just might be surprised and get it.
5. If it ain't broke ... don't fix it.
6. Be careful when you eat corn chowder; it will go through you like a rotor-rooter.
7. Life's short ... lighten up.
What did you learn in school today?