You must be wondering where I have gone. Things have been a bit crazy lately -- literally. This morning I woke up, saw the beautiful sunshine streaming through my windows and jumped out of bed ready to greet the day. I had a leisurely breakfast, returned some e-mails, watched the morning news, got ready for work ... you know the drill. When I got to work, some of the lights were still off, and most of the usual suspects were not there yet. Hmmmm.... very strange. I logged on, looked at the time on my computer, and it was 8:00 a.m. I don't start work until 9:00, and even at the best of times I am never there until about 9:03. It was the weirdest feeling! I was completely discombobulated. I guess that's what happens after four days off work.
Well, anyway, I have been crazy busy and haven't had time to post any new posts or visit any of your fabulous blogs, but here are my five interview questions for the folks who want to participate in the interview:
1. Have you ever been influenced by a work of art – music, painting, book – and if so, how?
2. If you were a chocolate bar, what type would you be?
3. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
4. What, in your opinion, is your greatest accomplishment?
5. How many friends do you have on your Facebook account?
Silly questions, I know, but sort of fun. And now you post the questions and answers on your blog, and if other folks wish, you can interview them. It's a great way for everyone to get to know each other.
I'll be back soon...